I am sorry it has been so long since I updated this thing. My only excuse is that I haven't taken the time to do it. We took JE to ride Thomas in Austin, Texas, this past weekend as special treat for his upcoming 3rd birthday. Our friends from Lafayette joined us. You can see the slide show below. I will try to do a better job keeping up with the blog. The Hamner's are doing well. We love Houston, miss Lafayette, and Alabama...it's a distance memory (but we miss it sometimes too)! We definitely feel settled and are embracing life here. Hope all of you are doing well too!
1 comment:
Sweet Kimmy!
I miss you so much. Uncle Ennie and I would love to get together with you - seeing Mamaw's birthday pictures brings such fond memories to us. She is so dear, and YOU are so dear. The caption "it's been TOO long" applies to us...I have been traveling a lot, and Uncle Ennie and I were in Europe for the past two weeks. I 'd love to tell you about it...I'll try to call you soon. LOVE YOU SO MUCH; KISS THOSE PRECIOUS BOYS FOR ME! (the photos of you, remind me of myself with two little boys! ahhh!)
Post a Comment