Yeah, I know...2 1/2 months is too long not to blog! My excuse is technology problems. The computer I usually use crashed and I have had issues uploading pictures with our desktop. Honestly, though, I just haven't had the energy to sit and work on it. I am almost 34 weeks pregnant and this little girl has given me a run for my money. I have a friend that tells me she is already fighting me to be "queen" of the house. Not going to happen!!!
But, I have kept up with your blogs. I love this invention and I love reading about your lives. The good things, the hard thing, the fun things, the trials, and triumphs and devestating losses... One of the things I love most is knowing how to pray for people, whether they realize the Hamners are praying or not. So, thank you all for sharing your lives and at times pouring out your hearts. I'll admit, that is hard for me to do, but watching you all do it, encourages me to want to do the same.
7 comments:
I can't believe your little girl is coming soon. So exciting!
Glad to see you back on the blog! I've missed reading about what's going on with yall. I read it like...every day! Love and miss ya!
Glad to see you back on the blog! I've missed reading about what's going on with yall. I read it like...every day! Love and miss ya!
Glad to see you back on the blog! I've missed reading about what's going on with yall. I read it like...every day! Love and miss ya!
Kim - I miss you! Please let me know when she is here! I will be praying for you! I Love you!
i hope you got my email. i am just trying to hang on for another week and battle my own sin. this is the first chance i have had to read anyones blog. hope to talk to you soon. yeah, those little girls can be quite a piece of work. but oh are they fun!
I have missed you and I think of you often. Glad you are back!
Post a Comment