Monday, August 25, 2008

Annaliese Rose

A long 39 weeks...BUT, SHE IS HERE!!! Annaliese was born last Monday at 4:30 in the afternoon. They started the induction at 9:15 am and after 6 hours of actual labor (and two pushes...they had to stop me to get the doctor in the room because she came SO FAST), she was born a tiny 6lbs, 4oz. and 19ins long. I think it is tiny because I was expecting her to be at least 8lbs. After rushing the doctor in the room, Eddie was actaully the one who delivered her. It was amazing! We are all doing well! JE and Monkey love their little sister. JE is doing especially well and wants to hold her all the time. But, three kids under four????? Today is my first day with them alone...we'll see! Any encouragement or advice is welcomed! I'll get pictures on here as soon as time allows for it!!!

8 comments:

April Brown said...

just survive:)...seriously! I can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa-D said...

Congrats on the baby girl! I can't wait to see pics!

Melodie said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl! My advice is just breath! :o)

Lindsey said...

congrats kim! glad she is healthy and doing well. can't wait to see pictures... i have no advice for three under four. i have a hard enough time with two 3 and under?! **love her name!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

congrats! i have been checking for an update on her arrival! can't wait to see some pictures of the sweet girl!

--Shelley said...

there are no words. sorry. :)
acutally just enjoy them is all i have to say. i am working on that. they are so sweet and funny and yet crazed at the same time. they won't be little for long.

Bragans said...

So glad to see pictures! I love her!!! Glad to know you guys are doing well!

Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kimmie and Eddie!